Wednesday, August 18, 2010

miss u guys.




To tell the truth,this is my second time to miss my friends and my dear family in China.Everybody can hardly imagine how sad I am.



My close friends says I always unwilling to express my sadness in front of anyone.But today I want to post it, and let it reminds me do not miss home again,this is the last time.Actually I really don't like that kind of feelings.



So let me teel you the reasons why I miss them .



Recently, I knew a new friend,he was very lovely,just like my little brother.I once asked him what was his exciting thing these days,he told me "I will go back to my country soon!!I miss them."hehe,I knew he did this on no purpose because he didn't know I'm gonna stay here for one year.At that time ,I started to think about my family.



My computer was broken almost two weeks ago,everyday I had to use my roommate's computer to contect with my mum.Often, I didn't have time to talk with them.I wanna see them ,see their faces.I know everything, I know my mum would miss me,too.Tomorrow is an exciting day for me, because I can get my computer back finally.Nowadays,It's really a big deal for me.



We chinese students use XIAONEI to communicate with each other,the same as facebook here.Yesterday,I loged in my xiaonei to check if someone leave message for me.To my surprise,there were so many people said to me"Yu, I MISS U."or "are u ok?why don't u anwser me..""U are in my dream...."
I found my "pecious" in my university,we treated each other as family.I believe them and love them.I remembered on my birday party,we put our hands togeter shouted,"Friends,forever".You guys ,my favor.



I know the final exam will come. And I will do my best to study .For my parents and for myself.I choose the way,no matter how , I must keep on going.



Finally,I'm so glad to see you,my new foreign friends,in my class, every new day.(I know that there's one week left,most of you will go back home,so gook luck!)



May our friendship forever.
YANG YU

5 comments:

  1. Oh Girl It is very good to show feelings, so do not feel ashamed of it. In fact, you should resend what you wrote in this post to them. You know why? Because you do are showing your feelings but just to us, and I am pretty sure that they would appreciate the fact that they are the main topic in your post.

    Perhaps, even if you miss them, you should be grateful for living experiences that are unique. Now days, to travel abroad has become more expensive than before, believe me. The world’s economy does not keep stable, and the exchange rate of currency is increasing. So, enjoy your days abroad, keep in touch with your friends and take advantages of your days here in US, and, of course, do not stop missing us every day!!!! Hehehe

    Natalie Plaza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi YU. Your blog moved me veru much. You and your friends are strongly connected in your hart.
    There are many days left until you go back to your countyr, but I'm sure you can accomplish your study and will be excellent international person. Good luck!
    from Minori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also miss my friends in Hong Kong. I promised them to send postcards to them but until now, I don't write any words! I think I will be killed if I don't finish writting the postcards during this week!

    Phoebe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yu, you are a agregarious girl : ) How lucky you are that having a lot of good friends in China. I hope you will have a wonderful experience when studing at UCR and make more friends in the U.S..
    Faye

    ReplyDelete