Monday, August 23, 2010

A Wonderful trip of Las Vagas


I went to Las Vagas last weekend with my friends. In fact, the aim of this trip is not for gambling, shopping, etc. I went there for watching my favourite opera - The Phantom of the Opera ! It's really fantastic! The design of theater is great and everything is beautiful! The singers sang very well and acted well too! They spent 40 billions for the setting. Everything looks great! I do recommend this opera to all of you! It is a must-see show in your life!


A interesting thing happened when my friends and I go back to LA. We met a BIG traffic jam in the 15 freeway! Normally, it only spends four hours between Las Vagas and LA. However, we needed to spend nearly 10 hours for returning to LA! I also tried walking on the freeway! It was because we sat on the car for a long time and wanted to have some movements! Finally, we arrived in LA at 2:00am! Overall, everything happened in this trip is unforgettable for me!
Phoebe

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I envy you Phoebe! I wanted to watch the opera. The Phantom of the Opera is my most favorite Opera. I love all song of it. I hope I can come America again and watch the opera!!!
    from MINORI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!!
    You always go to some exciting places I think.
    Last time you went to the Universal Studio,and this time you went to the Las Vagas.I can imagine how nice this trip was.
    Anyway,good experiences for all.
    YANG YU

    ReplyDelete