Monday, August 16, 2010

A story of a broken finger

I would like to share a upset story about my broken finger this week. On Monday morning, I went to school by bike as usual. When I rode the bike on the street, I saw something falling down from my bike and I wanted to crab it. Unfortunately, I didn't notice that there was a light stand in front of me. Therefore, I hit the light stand and fell down from my bike.

At that moment, everything seemed to be slow while I was falling down on the street. The feeling of pain came suddenly and I found that some places of my knee was blooding. Besides, one of my fingers on my right hand was hurt. I could do nothing but call my friend to pick me up to school.

Finally, I was sent to UCR health center and saw the doctor. Actually, I had to wait for a long time for registration and X-ray.

Although my finger was broken, I found that my classmates were nice and they told me to take care. I felt warm for that. I would like to say thank you for the caring from all of my classmates, teachers and friends. You are the best on the world!

Phoebe

7 comments:

  1. I am soory agin Phoebe and I hope you get recoverying very soon .
    Nureddin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Phoebe, i understand very well your situation. In my city i use to ride a bicicle too and i had many problems like yours now, so relax because your finger will be ok and don't worry could be worse... hahahaahahaha... i am just kidding!
    I hope you get better soon and if you need something, please tell me, maybe i can help you.

    Roberta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is your injury going? I also hope your finger and knee become better as soon as possible. Take care!
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's too bad Phoebe.
    Be more careful when you ride a bike from now on.
    I hope you'll get well soon!!
    from Minori

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear that.
    You should take care of yourself from now on!
    And how is your finger?Do you feel better these days?You must believe that everything will be OK.Because we've been always together.We are friends.
    YANG YU

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Phoebe!!! I remember that day. The Grammar class was already started when you appeared in front of the door. You were looking like if you just saw a ghost, totally pale. You are lucky that our Grammar is friendly and carefully because she immediately helped you.
    Now, how is your finger? How much time do you have to carry with the finger protector?
    Natalie Plaza

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im sorry to hear that.
    I wish u get better.
    take care

    Moath

    ReplyDelete