Sunday, August 1, 2010

Homesickness

I am in that moment missing my friends and my family so much. Reza told us about it and i really didn't know that would happens with me. I live alone in Brazil, my mother lives in another city, so i'm used to staying alone, but here is different. There i know that i can call and meet everyone if i want, i can drive my car any time and to everywhere when i need, but here…


I know this moment will go away and i hope it happens soon.


What i miss more is go to the theater and the cinema with my boyfriend and friends, i will tell you how my weekends usually are. Sao Paulo is a city of work, culture and food… hehehehehe… i already talked about it in our first post here, so…


On fridays night i like to relax watching a good movie, can be in the cinema or in my home, it doesn't matter. Well, I do it when i'm not working, because the actress life is really different, we work when the people are enjoying.


On saturdays, if i have company, i like to go dancing - my favorite musics are rock n' roll, jazz, blues and brazilian songs -, but before that i enjoy to go to a good restaurant and drink something.


On Sundays people in Sao Paulo like to go to parks with family and do shopping in big malls that we have there, but i prefer to rest and in the afternoon go to a coffee shop with my friends and talk.


I'm 30, but you guys will not believe, i love to play video game, so, sunday is a day when i enjoy it… hehehehehehe… By the way, i am going to buy a PS3, if someone knows good games to buy, please tell me.


That's all!!


It was more a outflow than a story. : )


Roberta da Fonseca


6 comments:

  1. The most difficult thing that you live faraway from your mother , so why are you talk about the homesickness !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most difficult thing that you live faraway from your mother , so why are you talk about the homesickness !!!!

    Nureddin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also miss my family T.T..it's the first time to live separated from my family. i have many friends in here, but i still miss my family and sometimes i feels lonely in here T.T and, roberta, congratulation!!! :) i heard the fabulous news about you!!! :) you are so great :)
    -pan yoojin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its too dificult to live in another country.
    i really miss my family , my country , and all my friends there. i plan to go back to Saudi Arabia just for vaction because i'm gonna study in university here in US.

    by the way you said that "i like to go dancing"
    so do you know how to dance "SAMBA" ?

    Moath

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try my best to keep myself away from reading about homesickness, because I know if I fall on it, I'll suffer a lot.
    To be honest, I feel it every night, before I get to sleep, like now. That why I can't sleep early.
    But we should train ourselve, that's how we can live.
    We all with you dear.

    Shouq

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really missing my parents and friends too. Like you I live alone in Shanghai, my parents are living in another country, but I can come home to see them several times in a year in China. Now I am in the USA, the chance for me to visit them maybe just one time a year.

    PS: the game Plants VS Zombies is very interesting, I like playing this game very much. Hope you will like it :P
    The website of this game is www.plantsvszombies.com/

    Faye

    ReplyDelete