Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sanfrancisco travel




San Francisco Travel

Changsoo Seo

I went to San Francisco with my friends who had come to my house from Korea a couple weeks ago. We departed from Los Angeles on Friday at 11pm. That was the way in order to reduce our travel expenses because our finances were limited by our private problems. So, we had to find the cheapest way for us. The way needed, however, one driving victim who will drive all time in travel for others. Because I have been here for long time, I did the driving all the way San Francisco and back.

Anyway, our first destination was Solvang. This place was decorated like old europe.






My digital camera was so bad.... and my hand was vibrating for long driving. Understand plz.




After 6hours later, we arrived at sanfransico. It was on saturday morning. So, there were no car, no people, many parking space and calmful. But, one bad part was frog.... it was so terrible. We couldn't see many big buildings even the golden brige....



After morning tour, we came back hotel at 10:00 am and we slept until 5:00pm.



Then we enjoyed nightsight of Sanfrancisco with delicious food. The cramchouder was great taste. It was kind of cream and seafood soup. I recomend to you when you go to Sanfrancisco, you should eat the cramchouder and seafood fries. Thank you. If you want know other many information about Sanfransisco trevel, contact me.

6 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaa!!!You didn't tell me about that.I really like that city.You know what, My English name used to be"Fransisco".Soooo,I have a plan,I wanna go there after we finish our SUMMER SCHOOL class.That sounds perfect,Hun~?!HAHA.Do you wanna go there again?To be my guide!
    YANG YU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Changsoo, it is nice you could visit San Francisco. I wish I could do the same but I am afraid I won't. So, I appreciate that fact that you are shearing your trip with us.
    Teel me, is the "cramchouder" an authentic soup from San Francisco? For me, the only kind of soups that I have tried since I arrive is Mexican style. A lot of soup beans! Hehehehe!
    Natalie Plaza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rewrite:
    For me, the only kind of soups that I have tried since I arrive are Mexican. Tha is why I have eaten a lot of beans as I never thought I was going to eat here in US!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sanfeancisco is one of where I wanted to go during this summer, but I chouldn't becouse of some problems.I envy you~~!(>_<)
    I'll surely come to USA again and visit there someday!!

    Minori

    ReplyDelete
  5. it should be nice . i really wanna go there.



    Moath

    ReplyDelete