Friday, July 30, 2010

My daughter

My daughter, Juju

Active and always does funny things, even now while I am writing this blog about her. Juju was born on the 2009 New Year eve. Although she is only one year and half old, she loves to be dressed up. She spent a considerable amount of time in the closet. Of course she does not know how to dress, she just miss up with the cloths until I get her dressed. Juju loves go out a lot. I suspect that this is because she feels board of being in our small apartment with me and her father. She loves to go out, play, and meets other kids.

Juju has a curly hair, she attracts everybody to commit on it, what a lovely curly hair. The favorite place that juju loves so much is the kinder Care Learning Center near our home in Redlands, CA. She loves that place and she used to have fun there. The other place that Juju loves is the cheese cake factory restaurant. I noticed that whenever we go to that restaurant she laughs a lot and become excited. These days, Juju starts learning words and whenever I say something she replies: what is that, no, hamee.

Juju grows fast and I am enjoying her even though she is active and requires my full attention to the point I cannot do my other duties.

Nada

1 comment:

  1. The cute Juju, I think she is cute because you are her mother :)
    I think the children add a lovely flavor to our life, that why I love to spend a lot of time with them, make my life busy.
    BTW, I miss Juju's Mom :(

    Shouq

    ReplyDelete