Friday, July 9, 2010

About Naho

My name is Naho Shimomura. Im from Kobe . Kobe is a capital city of Hyogo. But my university is in Kyoto , so I commute there by train about an hour and half .


Do you know Kobe? Kobe is very beautiful city. There are mountain , sea , and sightseen spots . I guess, you have ever heard about Kobe beef , its an expensive beef , and taste very delisious. Do you know a big earthquake in Japan in 1997? I was dameged that ,but fourtunatety, i didint miss anybady who I know.


I am university student now , and I belong to the lacrosse club. I like sports so much . when I was Junior high school and high school student , I used to belong to the volley ball club. I think sports is good for me becouse I am outgoing person. In addition, if I have a free time , I go to the gym , play some kind of sports , shopping and watching movie.


I like watcing movie . I watched the TOY STORY 3 at unversity village on last wednesday. It was very funny and , I was impressd . I lile any kind of movies except horrer movies becouse if I watched something horrer movie, I couldn't sleep anymore.


My last class was really goood . We are friendly , and we can help each other . I hope this class will be better than last class . I am afraid of this class becouse my one of last class' teachse said 500level is too dificult , 400 is perfect . Thats why , I am afraid of that . but I wish I could do it!


Finally , I guessed Nezerland would win at last time . My guess was success! Next, I guess the Nezerland will win again , and then they will be champion of the world cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment