Friday, July 9, 2010

Introducing myself, Sung Yeul Chang

Hi, My name is Sung Yeul Chang.

I'm from Gimpo, South Korea. Gimpo which was a countryside planted rice traditionally. But Government Business which develop the country to other purpose city makes there are no more place for planting. There are less place for planting in Gimpo nowadays. Instead, lots of apartment are there.

I am the freshman of Kyoungwon University. I came here for summer time study. I was picked up from school. My major is Urban Planning & Landscape Architecture. I wrote my major is Urban Planning & Landscape Architecture but I almost don't know about Urban Planning & Landscape Architecture. Because I'm freshman and school didn''t teach me lots of thing about those. Even I should choose which one to study next year.

If someone ask me "what is your hobby?", I think I have nothing to tell. but anyway I'm interested in computer hardware. so when I have some time to do myself, I find some information about that. well, I think that is my hobby.

Thanks to read

No comments:

Post a Comment