Thursday, July 22, 2010

My town, Yoeido

Writing 515
Cho, Kiwon

I'm going to let you know about where I live in Seoul, the capital of Korea. It's one of the CBD(centeral business district) of Korea cause there're headquaters of financial company such as the banks, stock exchanges and insurance companies. That can be a reason, there're security companies. Also, there're broadcasting systems like KBS, which is a Korean national broadcasting system and SBS, MBC which are Korean major BS. So, It's not only the CBD but Center of Broadcasting System. Due to the speciality of my town, I saw a lot of celebrities at the end of year especaially. However, the most important landmark is a Korean paliament. That must be a reason why all of BSs are Yeoido, my town. I might have guested and as I mentioned earlier this blog, it's not a residential area though, owing to Korean entertain culture especially at night, it's going to be fairly crowed by office-workers. So, there're always crowded both daytime and night. I just miss my town and I hope to see you there!

4 comments:

  1. i went Yoeido several times because there is Yoeido park. it's so beautiful and romantic. i like to ride bicycle so i rided in there many times. i think Han Gang is so fabulous. if weather is good, it's more goooood.!
    -yoojin pan

    ReplyDelete
  2. KBS is well known in my country. Most of we have watched lots of Korean dramas, like Goong, My Girl, My Name is Kim Sam Soon, Princess Lulu, and etc.. They are very interesting and I like watching them very much. I hope someday I will travel to Yoeido and have a nice time : )

    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you pronounce 'Yoeido'? LOL Korean pronunciation is very difficult for me, maybe Japanese people! I've never been to Korea so I wanna go there!

    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually im thinking to visit Korea because i have many friends there , so if i decide to go to korea i will visit Yoeido because i saw some pictures and i like it ..!

    Moath

    ReplyDelete