Friday, July 9, 2010

Shouq Sadah


My name is Shouq Ahmed Sadah, and I'm from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

Jeddah is the economic capital of Saudi Arabia, it is the second largest city in the country after Riyadh (the capital). It is located at the eastern province near the red sea. For it is important location near Makkah and Al-Madinah, Jeddah considered as the gate of all muslims that they come to visit these two cities. The climate in Jeddah is too hot and in the summer, and warm on the winter.

I was graduated from King AbdulAziz university, Science college majoring on computer science. After I graduated, I worked as instructor in King AbdulAziz university for three months, then I got a chance to work in Jeddah Municipality as senior web developer, after 18 months, my General Manager recommended me to became an IT asset Management deaprtment manager, and I worked in this position for 19 months. Then I decided to complete my Master degree in Computer science at university of California at Riverside.


I have a lot hobbies, and the important one is designing. I'm using a lot of programs such as Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator and Indesign. Also I like the photography, when I have a free time, I got my camera and going out to get landscape and macro pictures for the tiny things, but I didn't like the portrait. I love reading, swimming, web programming and traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment