Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Good Bye My Friends


Hi : ) 515!



It will be my last blogging. I’ve considered what topic I have to choose in my last blogging. I’d tell my life in Riverside, the U.S.



I came here 4 months ago, the end of March. When I just arrived, I was little disappointed because here wasn’t the place that I had imagined – I don’t remember what I expected. Also, I had some problem to eat American food. It was too sweet, salty and oily for me. Moreover, it was not easy for me to share a small room with my roommate – it is still difficult for me.


But now, I love Riverside, California and America. I got many things here: unforgettable memories, lovely friends, and experiences that I have never done in Korea.



In first quarter, I met two friends, Rowell and Erica. They made my life totally different with before. We went to beach on every weekend, went bowling, and had every dinner together. When I was sad to miss Korea or when I was very happy and excited, we were together. We enjoyed driving at night on singing a song loudly. Also, we loved to see night view at Sycamore Park. All those are going to become just memories. Rowell already went back to Korea because of his military service. I am going to go to Korea in a week. Erica has to stay here more. Rowell, Erica and I, we don’t know where we can gather but I believe we can meet again someday.

I would like to tell you. When you are depressed, sad and tired, find your friends! ask your friends to help. I think there are no more important and helpful than friends. I hope you also have good memorie in Riverside with your friends. Also, I hope I will be one of your forgettable friends.

posted by Insun

2 comments:

  1. i agree with you, friends are vere important in my life.

    Nada

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats right Insun.. i have many friends here and also i would like to make more new friends , beause they helped me many times, and i talked with them when i get some problems. i realy proud of all my friends ..!

    Moath

    ReplyDelete