Friday, July 9, 2010

Introduce YOO JIN

My name is YOO JIN. I'm from SOUTH KOREA. I have lived in seoul. Do you know seoul as a city of south korea.? SEOUL is always busy. There is many companies, government centers and lots of kinds of stores. If you come seoul, maybe you will confused. Unlike USA, there are dense high buildings. so there are many places to enjoy the city. In seoul, Myung Dong street is so popular to foreign visitor. I saw many foreigners there. Especially, japanese is the most. And traditional places are also in seoul. Some of you guys may know Kyung bok gung, Duk su gung like that. Those is so gorgeous. I've been there when i was young. it's finished to introduce my hometown.

I'm university student in korea. my university name is KYUNG HEE university. I major in business administration. I'm sophomore. Detaily, I will major in account department. I really want to be a fabulous account. Isn't it great? woman accountant! :) When i go back to my hometown, then I will start totally to study account exam. That exam is so hard.. So during living in USA, i will experience more and more USA and USA's culture etc.

The reason that i come here is to learn english and to upgrade my english speaking skill. I enroll IEP 8 weeks course and also i'm a student as an exchange program from kyung hee uni. to ucr. That mean is while i go to UCR, i'll get a credit for my university degree. So i'm going to live in ucr about 6 months. After IEP course finished, maybe i'll go ucr campus. But i don't know exactly yet. In ucr campus, i want to apply marketing class..! I think that in USA marketing class is more active than south korea. So I hope to experience that.

In addition, in my free time, i usually surf the internet , go shopping , watch movie or drama, and read a romantic novel.! Especially, i love shopping ( when i have no enough money, just looking for them...). Actually do u know america drama "sex and the city". In this drama, there is four fabulous girls. now maybe they're women.. So i reallly want to go NEW YORK!! I will go there after my course is ended. Also i like watching ROMANTIC things. I think that i'm so emotional.. so during my study in usa, i maybe miss my parents, and friends..! However, i'll try to overcome this situation.!

Today, world cup game is held. In my opinion, i think...that uruguay will win .That's no reason..just my thinking. I hoped that south korea win.. but that's too far from our team ability. Okay. it's my introduction. thanks to read my letter. Have a nive day you guys. Thank u :)

No comments:

Post a Comment