Thursday, July 15, 2010

Trip to USA

30.06.10 In Korea

I woke up at 8:30 A.M And I started to pack my luggage that isn't finished yet. The most of the luggage was clothes. Even though this was my job, my mother and father kept concerning about my luggage. I think they still consider me as a child. It has been a problem since I were a real child. I know they worry about me but not letting their son do by himself is a problem. I was upset about this in this morning but I didn't show them that I am up upset. Because it was last time to see my parents and be in my home. I would go to Incheon Airport to take the airplane that would fly to Los Angeles.

I ate my last home meal. My mother wanted to make her meal. she didn't make me any meal in a month. I cooked my own meal because I was in vacation and she has her job, kindergarden school teacher, so she had no time too cook for me. Because of me, she went her school late and cooked me for me. My mother is a good cook but sometimes she failed to make her meal. Unluckily, the breakfast wasn't terrible but not enough for me to feel a nostalgia while I'm in onther country. Anyway, I ate breakfast thankfully because mom specially made meal for me.

at 12:00 AM, Mother went to school and father took me to Airport. My father is public official. Korea civilians do not like public official, because people think public official earn their money easily, their retirement age is longer than other job and they have no worry about being fired. And it is the reason why everyone want to be a public official in Korea. What a aghust korean. I don't think it is true. My father try hard and I know there are difficulty as a public official. Anyway he brought me to airport and I think he arrived at his office almost 2:00 PM. My father, well, worried me less than my mother. It was good because I don't like to be worried.

I arrived at the airport and met with our university team. And waited until 4:00 and the airplane flied. I was not tense. I don't know why it wasn't but it was fine. This was first day of trip.
Posted by Sung Yeul, Chang

1 comment: