Thursday, July 15, 2010

Moath Experience

I would like to talk about my experience which is studying in United States. I have been in United States, Riverside for 6 months. At first, I did not feel comfortable in it because of many reasons I will tell you one of them later. But recently I like it for several reasons one of them is because it has a very good extension center I really like the extension, the way of studying, the classes and all the facilities in it. Also, Riverside has a good location; therefore, you can go to many cities just for less than an hour for example, you can go to Los Angeles by car for almost 50 minutes and I went to many nice places and they were very close . Also the weather is good because it is not really hot in summer and not cold in the winter. Before I came here, I had a bad feeling about Americans. For instance, I thought that they are unfriendly with foreign students. However, when I first arrived here, I start mixing with Americans smoothly and easily. Even though there are many different between my country and United States, I like living and studying here.

Moath

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you in people here friendly and the weather is good .But teachers in the extension are too demanded . Also the transportation is not well enough .for example , if you want to get another town close to Riverside and tou do not have a car , it will be too dificult .
    Nureddin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nureddin's opinions. I really really think we need our own cars as long as we live in America, especially Riverside!!LOL Do you have a car? I want to take a driver's license and have a car!
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same feeling of you. If taking bus to somewhere, it would be a nightmare in Riverside for most of people. On the other side, driving by car is very convenience. I think that's why people always say "America is a country on wheels."

    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea, i agree with you. we can't live here without car and the life here may be is easy and the studying is better than your country.

    Nada

    ReplyDelete