Sunday, July 18, 2010

Last week end

On 07/10/10 I went to LA with my friend,Syo,and Syohei.
We met at Riverside Dountown station at 9am.and then we rode a metrolink.
It took us Union station about 1hour and 45minutes.We slept well in the train.

After we arrived at Union station, we immediately took a bus to go to Santamonica.
It took us there almost 1hour and 30inutes, so we were already tired.haha
In Santamonica, we enjoyed shoppig and sightseeing. There are beach and a lot of pepple.
I wanted to swim , but I didnt have swim suit.

When we wrer waiting for a bus to Unionstation, the rain came down buckets.
Finally, the bus came but there werer already crowded and I was wet so AC was sooo cold.
I thought that I may have a cold . ..

Our purpose was to go to Rose Bowl free market on sunday.so we took a bus again and we had to go our hostel. We lookd for bus stop we have to take and we found that on a map.
We went to the bus stop we found , but the bus didnt come easily so we were waiting , waiting, waiting, waiting,,,, maybe four at least 1hour. We wanted to go to the bath room , but if bus is coming , that was gonna be happning. so we endured that.

the bus didnt come yet, we I asked another bus driver .
Unfortunately, we had a misstake.The bus stop was different place...
after that we waited the bus again about 1 hour.

Finally, we arived at our hostel safty at 10pm.

Next day, we woke up at 6am and we went to Rose Bowl .
There wrer maaaaaaaaaaaaaany shops. i dont know how many shops were there.
maybe 1000? 2000?

it was very exciting and made us happy !
If you ike free market, you should go there!!

On weekend ,we had a great time and
we learned that we really need a car!!!!hahaha

Naho

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! It was so nice!! You had many kind of times, right? I'm a stranger around here, so please go anywhere with me before you leave this place!(←I will miss you... :'() What's your recommend? Please tell me!
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maya! I really wanna take u anywhere,but I dont have a car...sorry,let's think about it !ummm..I recomend u that I love nature so my favorite place is Grand Cyanon? (I don't know correct spelling lol)and san diego is also gooood!! Naho

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh!! santamonica is soooo fabulous. i know that !! i just see a moment. if i have a chance to go again, i wanna swim there . actually i cannot swim.. just feel that sea kk. and i also miss you T.T don't go to the hawaii...!!!!!!!!! -yoojin pan-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been to Santa monica beach before, but haven't been to Rose Bowl free market. 1000! 2000! Sooooooooooo many shops! I like it, thank you for introducing this place. I think I will go there someday~~~~~
    Faye

    ReplyDelete