Thursday, July 15, 2010

San Clemente

15, July
Writing 515
Cho Kiwon (K)


San clemente where you can fell harmony of peace and youth is where I visited last sunday(7.11) with my friends by Metrolink. Since we had been failed to go longbeach last monday, we were planning to get there on weekend for last whole weekdays. However, it was still hard to get long beach on weekend without car. Even though, we woke up at 5 in the morning, we couldn't take a bus to go downtown terminal on time. But, fortunately, we hitchhiked so we could be there. Indeed, we were lucky to meet kind man who was willing to help us by getting us to terminal, though, there was no greyhound-bus to go longbeach again!! We were really dissapointed, However, it was to early that we gave up our trip. Eventually, by being helped by police and station employee, we dicide to go San clemente and we did.

Altough, it was just a hour-travel heading to orange-county, we got absoulely different world with Riverside where I'm staying. When we had just got San clemente, I found the beach that I had dreamt since when I was such a young boy. It's just impressive. We took some seafood as great brunch then we hung out for all day. It was absolutely nice cause I had been so tired to eat fatty and greasy food and being in dry and infertile atmoshpere like desert. The things that make the day special are what have happened to us really luckily like bumping into kind people and good schedule of the metrolink, etc. Then, the most important thing is the trip make me and my friend more get along with.


I suggest you guys get there to feel Peace of Califorina bay.

2 comments:

  1. At first where is the location of this beach ?
    sorry I can not understand your blog .
    Nureddin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about San clemanto but i never have been there.but if you could write the address of this place, i would like to visit it.

    NADA

    ReplyDelete