Wednesday, July 14, 2010

First trip by a car in USA

In july 10, i went to Los angeles, especilly hollywood.
I don't have a car and also don't have a driver license. So i went there by my friend's car.
That day is the first time which i go to trip by a car. Unlike on the bottom Roberta's post, it's my first trip by a car. it's so convenient.

When i go to galleria mall at tyler, by bus it took one hour. However to there, by a car it took just fifteen minutes. I think that actually riverside's transportation service is a little bad. If i don't have a car, i cannot go anywhere well.

In korea, i lived in seoul. seoul is a capital of korea, so there is many transportations. So i can go anywhere anytime by a bus or a subway. It's so comfortable. Because i have lived in seoul, in case of riverside transportation, i feel a little inconvenient.

If you live in riverside for a long time, i recommend you to have a car..
In my case, i feel scary about driving.. so i just recommend you.kk
Thanks to read my post. And have a nice day :)

Yoo Jin.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you about the transportation but why are you compare transporation between here and your town ? I think you blog need more organization .
    Nureddin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your recommend.
    I'll try to gain the driver's license during my stay!...but, MAYBE!
    If I can get it, let's go anywhere!
    ...will you think my driving is so dangerous?LOL

    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you are right. Without a car people hardly travel so far and have a good time.
    My experience is different. I traveled with my aunt's family by car to beach. There is a GPS equipment on the car. But we spent much more time on the road, because we were talking and forgot listening carefully with the GPS, and went to several wrong ways. But the rewarding is we have the chance watching the beauty of LA :)
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely,its hard to live here without own car.

    actually i didn't go by bus but i think it will

    take along time to arrive to the place that you

    want by bus..

    Nada

    ReplyDelete