Friday, July 9, 2010

SELF INTRODUCTION OF Nada..!!

My name is Nada. I am from Saudi Arabia. My hometown is a capital of Saudi Arabia which is Riyadh city. The weather there is too hot and dry on the summer and very cold on the winter. Its actually the center city of Saudi Arabia. There are many good shopping malls such as Sahara mall, Alfaisaliah , Kingdom center... etc. Also, there are many restaurants which serve different types of food.The streets in Riyadh is too crowded.

For my academic background, i got bachelor degree of English literature in King Saud university. I finished my studying three years ago. I worked only one year in school and i didn't like work in school. I preferred to work in a big company or bank. so, i didn't practice my English for three years. This is why i want to study English in UCRX. Also, to improve my English and speak as a native speaker. My academic goals are finish studying English and try to get certificate at UCRX. Then, i want to study master degree in human resource management in USA.

I like to do many activities when i have free time, i like using computer to search through internet. I like to do many practices in English.Also, i like to go shopping, swimming and chatting with friends and family.

That a short self introduction. If there is any question would like to aske me, its my pleasure to answer it .

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment