Monday, July 12, 2010

MY FIRST TRIP IN RIVER SIDE BY BUS

I heard many people saying that in United States is necessary to have a car, i never understood it and i thought it was only story, but not.


The day before yesterday i tried to go to my home, from University, by bus and what was my surprise, i took two hours to come back home, this way by car i take only 15 minutes.


The buses here are amazing, that's not the problem. Drivers are friendlies and help us a lot, that's perfect. The price is ok. But i had to wait almost one hour to catch the bus, I needed to use 2 buses.


When you are in the bus you can enjoy the trip, because you have a comfortable space to sit, air conditioning (very high, by the way - or low, i never know how to say it neither in portuguese ), a good signalization about where you are and mainly a good view, because River Side is really beautiful.

You all must try!

By the way, I'm living in Moreno Valley.


Roberta da Fonseca.

6 comments:

  1. You are right about buses but you have to used it if you do not have a car or make solution to your problme .
    we ca not say ( friendlies ) no plural adjectives .
    Nureddin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be proud of yourself, because you found the bus station :).

    When I decided to take the bus, and it was my first experience, I lost in Riverside streets :(. It was 8:15 AM, and I should be in the class at 8:30 AM. I kept walking to find the right bus station, but all the routes were complicated and they need time to understand. So I called my brother and woke him from his dreamy sleep, I told him that he should FIND me first and then pick me up to the school.

    Shouq

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two hours!? Unbelievable...!
    We can understand the convenience of cars in Riverside when we take a bus, right?
    I'v never used buses so I WILL!!
    By the way, I don't know where Moreno Valley is...LOL

    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember my first "trip" by walk at Riverside. It is a terrible experience in that there should be about 10 minutes by car or 30 minutes by walk from where I live to Kmart, but I took nearly one and half hours by walk. There was no person on the road, so I couldn't ask someone where is the Kmart. I went a lot of wrong way and It was very hot outside. Maybe next time taking a car to Kmart is the best choice for me unless I want to do exercise by walk :)

    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea, its take along time to come by bus..if i used to take a bus i will come to university at 4 oclok... because i am even by car,i am late hhh

    NADA

    ReplyDelete