Tuesday, July 27, 2010

last weekend!!

I am going to write about the last weekend i had. First of all, i went to my family home,which is located at Irvine city, after school then, we were going to Disney land. It was amazing place and it was the first time that i have been at disney land california. Since three years, i had visited Disney land Florida. I think it was bigger and better than the one in california. After Disney land, we were tired after spending seven hours include playing and shoping. We came bace at home and slept. On saturday, we decided to go to San Diago. We stayed a whole day at Coronado Beach . Coronado is a beautiful island which has a nice houses and shops. There are many resturants and coffee there.we had some coffee at Starbucks coffee.Then, at 8 oclock, we went to downtown which was the place that my family like it. we were riding bicycle with my sisters and the man that was drive us was nice and he show us interesting places at downtown such as hotels and shops. Next, we had diner at cheese cake factory resturant. Moreover, we went to Spectrum center on sunday. I met my friends there and we drink some coffee. at ten oclock, i came back to my home and do a lot of homeworks:(.
In conclousion, i spent enjoyable times in the weekend with my family and friends although i had alot of things to do which are related to school.

Nada

4 comments:

  1. wow your weekend is so meaningful. i wanna go to disneyland ! i went to there in tokyo. i expect that one in california is better :) and i wanna go to travel with my family. actually i miss my family in korea. T.T i envy you because you live in here with your family..
    -yoojin pan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disneyland in California is amazing, I really had fun when playing with my friends there like you. I have known that there is another Disneyland in florida. I hope someday I will go to florida to watch the beauty of another Disneyland and have fun there with my parents and friends.
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  3. yoojin, my family is here only for one month, i wish they stay along with me :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAYE, You should visit it. its a beautiful.

    ReplyDelete