Friday, July 9, 2010

Nureddin Tarhuni

My name is Nureddin Seid Tarhuni ,I am from Libya and I live in Tripoli but my home town is Tarhuna .

Firstly , let me tell you about my home town . It is a midum town about 80 kms south of Tripoli .There are large farms by almound and olive trees , also there are some modern buldings . The best thing in my home town is people are so friendly .

Secondly , as you know Tripoli is the capital city of Libya , so the life there is more modern than my home town . Therefore , people live there as any people who live in huge town over the world , always busy , no strong relations as in countryside and little fresh air avalible.

About my academic , I graduated from high istitute of computer technologies which located in Tripoli in 2001 . Further more , I had KET and BET cirtificate from Cambridge Universty in 2007 (these tow cirtificates in English language ) . My first job was a computer teacher from 2002 - 2004 but since 2005 I have worked for Waha Oil Company as a material analist !!!

My hobbies are playing football and sometimes playing chess . I love Alahi club in my country that is the most popular club ,also most players for the team national of Libya from it . I keen for International Milano in Italy !!! I hope to play football in USA eventhough football is not the most popular game .

No comments:

Post a Comment