Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Love Again

BY: PAN YOOJIN, CHO KIWON, SUNGYEUL CHANG, NUREDDIN.
EDITED BY: PAN YOO JIN


[Susan and ex-boyfriend story ,1 years ago]
“Honey, it’s me. I have a problem with my company senior.. I’ll be maybe get crazy. How can I do? These days, I really need your care and help but you usually don’t make contact with me. If you hear my voice mail, call me right away.”
…after 1 hour Susan’s phone was calling.
“Hi ! I wait for your calling.! What happened to you?!”
“Sorry, I’m in the Club. So here is so noisy. I’lll call you later.”
“What?!! Hey,!”

Like this one story, Susan’s ex-boyfriend didn’t listen to attentively her problems. It just says very selfish. So Susan’s last boyfriend had been a total nightmare, so, as she headed to a blind date with a new guy, she was very nervous about the date.

[In a cafe, she wait for a new guy]
‘Why he doesn’t come ..?’
She was thinking over and over about the new guy who she would meet. When she arrived at the place that would meet, he didn’t come out at right time. Even 15 minutes later, he was not appear.
‘Even though it’s the first meeting, you are so, so late.’
She kept staring the door and continullay waited for him. As time goes by, she got angry. She couldn’t endure that the guy was late for 1 hour. Then she decided to leave the place.

At the moment, one man came in front of her. On the time he appears, her eyes fixed him. That man is the person who she is always dreaming as an ideal husband or boyfriend. Suddenly Susan forgot when she got angry.
“Oh, I’m so late.. excuse me. On the way I come here, on the road there is a car accident. So I cannot pass that way so early. I mean.. I’m so sorry about spoiling our first date.”
“Ah.. I’m just okay…I wait for you only 10 minutes..”
She lied and surprised herself why I make a lie. She didn’t want to see that he apologizes to her and feels so sorry.
“Really? Anyway I’m late. So I’ll treat a fabulous food for you. Let’s go out .!”
“okay ^^”

[In a nice restaurant, they are in there together]
“Is it great? Susan?”
“Ya, I think it’s the best delicious food ever I ate.”
“Really? Oh, it’s so thanks for me.

Their inward thoughts are like that.
‘I’m so lucky. He is handsome, gentle, and so polite. He is my ideal man. If I miss a great man, I’ll maybe regret everyday.’
‘I’m so lucky. She is pretty, tender, and elegant. She is my ideal woman. If I miss a great woman, I’ll maybe regret everyday.’
Right, they had the same thinking. They were in the same place and had the same thoughts. It’s so romantic. Both of them wanted to begin a new life each other. And then time is passed away.

[5 years ago, in their house. Actually they got married.]
“Darling.~ I wanna eat the food you make for me.”
“I see. How about chopped roast chicken you like?”
“That’s just what I want to tell you..!!”
They still have the same thoughts. :)

2 comments: