Friday, July 9, 2010

Self introduction of a flying fish^^

Hi, everybody, my name is Fei Yu, and my host family has given me a nick name which called Faye. I like this name very much : )

I come from Shanghai China. Shanghai is a modern city, there are a lot of places which worth watch. Such as: the Bund, the NanJing Road, and the Oriental Pearl Tower in PuDong District etc. First of all, there are many ancient buildings near the Bund, and on the other hand, there are lots of modern skyscrapers on the PuDong District. The river which called HuangPu River is the mother river in Shanghai, and it connect the Bund and the PuDong District. So, at night, the light from the skyscrapers and ancient buildings on both two sides of the river is a very beautiful view. There are lots of people from the world travel and watch it's beauty. Furthermore, the NanJing Road is a good place for shopping and playing. The interesting thing is that there is no cars on NanJing Road, so people can walk on the Road without caring about safety. That is to say that the only thing people need to do is just enjoying shopping and playing.

My major is Automatic engineering, and I have received the Bachelor's degree in China. My study plan in United States is to receive the Master's degree in the University in California. Hope everything will gonna be OK when I applying for Graduate Universities. My major is the same to Electric Engineering, if someone interest in this field, we can talk and share experiences.

I like reading, watching baseball games and playing piano. And now, I am reading a book which called Digital Fortress by American anther Dan Brown. This book is his early book. Hahaa, although there are many false of computer science in this book, I like it's plot.

Hope everyone have a nice day : )

Faye ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment