Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My world cup expectation

Becase my hobby is football and I love watching it on Tv and read its news in iternet and newspapers , also I support the most popular team in my country Libyawhich was named Alahli and support Inter Milan in Italian champions, so I was pretty successful in my world cup expectations .

I approxmitly followed every continet purification which was nominated some national teams of some countries to world cup so that from Africa 5 teams , Asia 4 teams , North America 3 teams , South America 5 teams Oqunisia 1 team , europe 14 teams as well as South Africa the country which host the champion .

In Africa filters there were not anny surprise just the strong teams were nominated to world cup , the same thing to Nourth and South America but in Asia , North Korea made surprise . About Europe , according to some profissionals , Slovaki and Slovini were surprise .

Now let me tell you my expectations . I nominated Spain , Brazel , German , Portogal , Gana , Neetheland to win the wold cup but I did not Argntina team even though it is my faviourt team because thier coach is not proffessional .
When we talk about Spain , they won Europe cup in 2008 , the frist team in Fifa list ,their coach is professional ( I watched him in 2002 when he was Real Madrid coach so that the team won Spain and chmpions leuge ) and the team members wewe the best in Spain , whereas Brazil team was south America cup winner , also results of Netherlan and Gana in their continet filter were marvellos and German team played realismly , portogal team skills were excellant especially " Ronaldo " .

I am so happy that my first expectation is true , Spain team is the world cup winner and most teams which I nominateed reaching to half final . But my wrong expectation were portogal , Cameron , France , England and Italy ( ex- winner ) . Furthermore , I am surprise from Urguai and USA they played well , also I am proud by Algeria that is the singular Arabic team in world cup and played well even though they left early .
Written by : Nureddin

1 comment:

  1. me too i love soccer (playing, watching , or even just if i hold the ball).
    i was a big fans with spain and they played very well almost all the games so they are world's champions.

    ReplyDelete