Friday, July 9, 2010

Maya's Introduction

Hi! This is Maaya Suzuki. Do you remember me? Please call me Maya. Nice to meet you.

I'd like to tell you a little about myself : my hometown, academic background, and my hobby.

First of all, I want to mention about my hometown. My home country is Japan. I live in Tokyo alone now, but my hometown is Fukushima. In Fukushima, there are a lot of nature and we can feel the change of four seansons. And more, my hometown is faced on the Pacific Ocean, so many fresh fishery products are landed everyday. And more,there are some facilities on the theme of ocean in Fukushima. The most famous facility is 'Aqua Marine Fukushima'. It is a new type of sea museum and one of the learning facilities so a dolphin show and other types of show are not held. However, we can learn many oceanic wonder.

Second, I'd like to tell you about my academic background. I'm a university student and a sophomore.My university's name is Gakushuin University and it is related to the Imperial family. My major is English and English, American Culture. In my major, we study the relation of English (letters, idiom, and phrases and so on) origin and English or American history through literature and the life of people. Of course, we learn grammar, writing, and presentation and so on. I have taken TOEIC and TOEFL tests a few times before. I like English so much!

Finely, I will tell you about my hobby. My hobby is listening to music, especially foreign music. Everyday, every night, I listen to music even when I study.I also like to go to live concert and went to Taylor Swift's and Lady GAGA's live in Japan.

I want to make a lot of friends! So please contact and talk to me!!
Thank you.

Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment